Love what Muddy Shoe Adventures is all about and want to get involved? GREAT! In addition to the positions listed below, we are always looking for energetic and talented people who want to be MSA Team Members! Simply shoot us an email to Careers@MuddyShoeAdventures.com with the following information:
- Why you want to work for MSA
- What skills, talents, and experiences you bring to the table
- How you see those skills and talents benefitting MSA
If we are interested in working with you, we'll be in touch :)
MUDDY SHOE AMBASSADORS
About This Position
MSA is proud to announce our new Muddy Shoe Ambassador program. (Woot woot!) If you are passionate about the work that we do, want to help us expand awareness around MSA to reach as many people as possible, and wouldn’t mind putting a little coin in your pocket, then being an MSA Ambassador is for you!
What is a Muddy Shoe Ambassador?
MSA Ambassadors help spread the word about MSA through grassroots marketing and brand development activities. As an Ambassador, you will use your energy, enthusiasm, network of friends and family, and your super-savvy ninja marketing skills to promote MSA in your local community, on social media, and around the world. MSA Ambassadors are independent contractors who are paid on a commission-only basis. (See below.) We supply the materials (business cards, flyers, etc.) and program information, and you do the rest. Ambassadors spread the word about MSA by:
- Telling friends, family, colleagues, the local dry cleaner, and anyone else you meet about Muddy Shoe Adventures.
- Sharing our upcoming events, programs, and posts on social media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Distributing postcards, flyers, and business cards at local yoga studios, coffee shops, farmers markets, etc.
- Attending local events on behalf of MSA to promote upcoming MSA Programs.
- Hosting local events and open houses to generate awareness / interest in MSA.
- Any other Jedi mind-tricks and ideas you have that will put butts in seats on our programs!
What's in it for you?
Money! Karma! Appreciation! We value the time, energy, and effort you put into your work as an MSA Ambassador, and while we cannot pay an hourly rate for your work, we do have a generous commission-based incentive program that will reward you for your time and services. Here’s how it works:
- When someone signs up or applies for a Muddy Shoe Adventure, they will be asked ‘How did you hear about MSA?’
- Tell people you meet who are interested in signing up for an Adventure to give your name so that you get credit!
- Ambassadors will receive a commission for every person that they refer that completes an MSA program.
- For programs that cost less than $2000, the commission rate is 10% of the total program price.
- For programs that cost more than $2000, the commission rate is a flat $250 per person.
How can I become a Muddy Shoe Ambassador?
Becoming an Ambassador is easy — Email us at: Careers@MuddyShoeAdventures.com and let us know why you want to be an MSA Ambassador and why we should hire you. If we’re interested, you’ll hear back from us!