Patagonia: Trekking Torres del Paine
Spring 2018 | Dates TBD
Hike your way into the heart of Torres del Paine National Park, Chile, one of the most spectacular trekking areas in the world. Our route features several days of extensive hiking from 5—13 miles per day, penetrating into the heart of the Paine Massif, including the three primary sites along the famous “W” route: Grey Glacier, Francis Valley/Paine Grande, and the Towers of Paine. Carrying just a day pack with clothing and personal items, you'll hike among spectacular mountain peaks on trails that contour past turquoise lakes, waterfalls, hanging glaciers, and alpine meadows where guanaco roam. Optional hikes to high base camps and lookouts afford spectacular views of sheer rock walls, calving glaciers, soaring condors, and daring climbers. As we explore Patagonia, you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore the many sights and sounds and smells of the city of Santiago, Chile
- Experience the vast expanse of the plains surrounded Torres del Paine National Park
- Challenge yourself as we trek some of the routes along the famous W Circuit
- Spend two nights in rustic, shared bunk style mountain refugios
- Learn about Chilean culture, history, and traditions from locals
- Travel with a small group of fun and like-minded individuals
- Engage in inspirational conversations and discussions about life
- Go on a guided journey of personal exploration and discovery
Along the way, you'll be supported by Michael Bennett, MSA's Founder & Chief Adventure Officer, on your journey of personal exploration and discovery. Michael will use the trip's many adventures as catalysts for casual yet inspirational discussions that will help you learn from what you are experiencing and develop a strategic action plan for kick-starting the next chapter in your life!
More information about this Adventure will be available soon. In the meantime, if you want to be sure to get the latest updates on this adventure, click the button below!