Thailand: Discovering the Land of Smiles
February 17-25, 2017
Thailand is one of the most diverse, exotic, and exhilarating countries on earth. A trip there almost guarantees that you will experience some degree of sensory-overload. As the only country in Southeast Asia never to have been colonized, Thailand remains a well-preserved, culturally rich, and vibrant land of warm, happy people. (It is often referred to as 'The Land of Smiles.') Modern travel infrastructure and plush accommodations allow you to experience it all: Bustling metropolises, majestic mountains, wondrous wildlife, mouth-watering cuisine, isolated beaches, and sleepy river valleys. The result? Countless opportunities for cultural and personal exploration and discovery! As we discover Thailand, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the history, culture, and spiritual traditions of Thailand
- Experience the night markets in Bangkok and Chiang Mai
- Get up close and personal with a herd of elephants
- Challenge yourself with an introduction to rock-climbing class
- Chill out on the pristine beaches in the south of Thailand
- Spend time meditating and doing yoga at a retreat center
- Travel with a small group of fun and like-minded individuals
- Engage in inspirational conversations and discussions about life
- Go on a guided journey of personal exploration and discovery
- Create a strategic action plan for transforming your life
Along the way, you'll be supported by Michael Bennett, MSA's Founder & Chief Adventure Officer, on your journey of personal exploration and discovery. Michael will use the trip's many adventures as catalysts for casual yet inspirational discussions that will help you learn from what you are experiencing and develop a strategic action plan for kick-starting the next chapter in your life!
More information about this Adventure will be available soon. In the meantime, if you want to be sure to get the latest updates on this adventure, click the button below!